Friday, June 27, 2008

Almost July!

Summer (?) is going by fast! I cant believe I have been working for 2 months already. This weekend is the big Festival of lights celebration leading up to Canada Day on Tuesday. I bought tickets for the concerts, which should be a blast if the weather cooperates!

The weather has been lacking until last weekend with some mid 20 degree days. I've made a total of 2 trips to the beach... one was in the evening for photos though. Last weekend I helped out some friends that were showing at the MQHA highland Classic show in Sussex, NB. I got to warm u (and tire-out) the horse for my horse and rider team, who placed 6 out of 15 in Hunter under saddle and 3rd under two judges for hunt seat equitation in her first quarter horse show! We all were very excited for them :) Of course I took a bunch of photos!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some of the other competitors...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Other news... Thea came back to the Island after the horse show! I've ridden her 3 times this week, and she has remembered a lot of what we worked on over a year ago :) She is a smart girl. I'm not sure how much time I have to spend with her b/c someone is coming to try her this weekend and is quite interested. Wish I could have her for myself! But I'll have to wait til I get a "real" job I guess.... I will take some pictures on Sunday of her.

The puppies are growing fast and almost ready for their new homes! They are more playful and energetic than ever...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Love2Run said...

Great pictures Steph! It's nice that you can get so much riding in now a days ;-)