Sunday, March 25, 2007

St. Patty's Day, etc.

I've been a bit busy with school and everything else, I didn't get a chance to post St. Patty's Day pictures until now. It was a great trip to Halifax, thanks to Liz and Michelle! I definately needed to have some fun time away from Truro.


Dave looking a bit spaced out, Liz and me.


Green beer! (not that I was drinking it, yuck!)


Steve singing to Dave...


Sandra and Liz


Statler in his attire


Liz and Michelle


Liz and I


Me and the boys


Not sure whats going on here...

And now there are only 2 weeks left of classes! And then we have 4 exams in 3 days. Should be stressful times. I'm still waiting to hear from a vet clinic for my externship... it would be nice not to worry anymore :(

But more importantly, I got an interview to AVC!!! :) Wish me luck, three times should be a charm :P

2 comments:

Pippa said...

Good luck Steph! When is your interview?

Steph said...

May 15th! :) Happens to be the 2nd day I'm at AVC for my externship... but I was told it won't be a problem. LOL