Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Last week

I am finally in my last week of work! Not that it has been horrible, but I am very excited to move to PEI and into my new apartment... and start vet school :)

I also recently splurged on a Canon Rebel XTi... it is a digital SLR camera that will get me into some trouble taking up my time :) Luckily for me it only comes with the standard kit lens so I will be limited in my scope of photo taking abilities 1st semester. I am reading up on lenses... it is all very confusing. There are so many choices and I'm not sure what I want (other than a big zoom lens) Hehe. Lots of time to figure it out though.

I went home last weekend to visit with family. My Aunt, Uncle & family were down visting from Ontario. It was nice to get to be home and see them. On Sunday we went to Kingsbrae Gardens, and I took advantage of Dad's camera being handy! Here are a few shots:












And finally my little man, Cody. He's been a bit of a pain to mom and dad over the summer. I will (and I'm sure mom and dad will) be happy to get him back with me next week. I miss his annoying meows and love bites. :)

3 comments:

Andrew said...

I was talking to your dad and he said you could have any lens you wanted. Just send him the bill.

Steph said...

LOL I wish!

Love2Run said...

Huh? I'm flabbergasted, should I apply for a loan 1st, Mr Banker?