Sunday, July 23, 2006

27 days to go!

Its true. Only 27 days and counting! :D I've been working my butt off, working 54 hours last week and 52 this coming week. Hopefully that will help pay for the stuff on my lists :P

I ordered my laptop and iPod on Thursday! They should arrive end of this week or next week in NB. Which isn't too much of a wait really til I go home :) I also picked up a wireless router, and some extra glasses ($5 for 18 glasses!). So those can be checked off the list.

I'm so glad that I'm excited to move. I was worried I'd be upset about it, but I think it will be great to go to a new place, take some fun courses, and get back into the equestrian scene. Yes, NSAC has an intercollegiate equestrian team!! :D From what I know Acadia and Dalhousie also have teams. They have a show once a semester or so. Should be fun :) Not to mention theres a race track about two blocks from my apartment. Hehe. This could be distracting!

No comments: